Lawsevak provides an opportunity for students, practitioners, researchers, young professionals, and academicians from various disciplines to submit their writings on multidisciplinary topics like Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Economy in the context of law.
We accept writings on a rolling basis and may also invite for submissions.
Please read our editorial policy carefully before submitting an article.
Manuscripts may be submitted in either form of an article, book review, notes or comments on judgments, or a research paper.
• All manuscripts should be submitted in MS Word ( .doc or docx. ) format only to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Submission for Blog”.
• All entries should be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 250 words giving the idea of
the main article, the objective, and the conclusion to be drawn from it.
• The document should have a cover page containing only the heading of the article or research
paper and the name of the author(s) with organization and designation.
• The document should have a table of contents/index containing any headings and sub-headings in
• The minimum word limit is 800 words for an article, 500 words for a book review and comments on
judgment, and 4000 words for a research paper.
• All manuscripts submitted should adhere to the following format -
Main text: Font - Times New Roman, Font size - 12, Line spacing - 1.5, Alignment – justified
Cover Page Headings: Font - Times New Roman, Font size - 16, Line spacing - 1.5, Alignment –
• All citations and references should be made in the form of hyperlinks as far as possible; in absence
of hyperlinks, citations should be done in Bluebook 20th Edition style format and a proper list of
them to be present at the end of the article.
Review of Manuscript
• The submissions should be the original work of the author and should have not been published
previously or in consideration of a publication in any electronic or print media.
• The manuscript shall be rejected in case of any plagiarism found in the contents. The maximum
plagiarism accepted will be 25%.
• Lawsevak reserves the right to disqualify any submission on the grounds of plagiarism or existing
publication of the work. The final decision as to the acceptance of the manuscript for publication
rests with the Editor-in-Chief of Lawsevak.
• There may be a peer review of each manuscript submitted to the Editorial Team at Lawsevak for
publications by eminent scholars. However, the same is subject to the discretion of Lawsevak.
The manuscripts published by Lawsevak are the Intellectual Property of the Website. However, for non-commercial purposes, the limited use of published material is not prohibited.
The views expressed in the blog articles, comments, and all other contributions in any other form to the Lawsevak are those of the individual authors. Lawsevak disclaims any liability for violation of copyright by the author. The contributors by submitting any contribution towards Lawsevak agree to indemnify Lawsevak from and against all claims, suits, and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement or plagiarism or unauthorised use.
For further clarification regarding editorial policy, you may send an email at